Are you worried about the current state of the economy? Don't be! Stay afloat during tough times.
Steve Montague, Sandler coach from Kansas City, returns to talk about recession-proofing your team and culture. The biggest thing that great leaders do during tough times is maintaining a positive attitude while focusing on growth. They also practice radical transparency with their team and invest in their people, even when resources are tight. In this podcast, we will discuss how businesses can cut costs without harming their growth.
- 0:02:06 - Leadership in Difficult Times
- 0:03:37 - The Impact of a Leader's Mindset on Business Success
- 0:08:16 - The Benefits of Marketing and Sales Investments
- 0:09:47 - The Importance of Focusing on Profitable Deals in a Downtime
- 0:11:27 - Recession-Proofing Your Business and Company Culture
- 0:16:54 - The Success Principles
- Sometimes dropping a bad client can be the best thing for you to free up time and resources or to move on to more profitable deals, especially in prospecting.
Get your TICKET to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023